- IX71/81. It won’t work with IX73/83
- DMI6000. It won’t work with DMi8
Specifically designed to provide a high resolution, and highly repeatable, means of controlling the X and Y position of the microscope stage. All axes derive their precise control through the use of closed-loop DC servomotors employing high-resolution rotary encoders for positioning feedback. The MS-2000 XY stage utilizes crossed-roller slides, a high-precision lead screw, and zero-backlash miniature geared DC servomotors for smooth and accurate motion. The Z-axis drive also uses ASI’s proven line of closed-loop motor drives, each custom fitted to the microscope. The microprocessor-controlled MS-2000 control unit provides for RS-232 and USB communication with a host computer.
- XY axis range of travel: 120 mm x 110 mm
- XY axis resolution (encoder step): 22 mm
- XY axis RMS repeatability: <700 nm
- XY axis maximum velocity: 7 mm/sec
- Max Recommended Load: 5kg
For more information go to our SPECIAL OFFERS page.