PZ-2000FT Series XYZ Automated Stage with Piezo Z-Axis Top Plate
About the PZ-2000FT
The PZ-2000FT series is an integrated top-plate option available for many of our XY stages. When paired with our control electronics, it provides a fast, high resolution, and highly repeatable means of controlling focus for 3D samples. Because the PZ-2000FT replaces the standard top-plate of the stage, it still accepts standard K-style sample inserts for slides, various Petri dishes, multiwell plates, etc. Three stacks of piezo elements move 150, 300, or 500 μm with near nanometer accuracy.
For help selecting the best XY stage for your application, please visit our Product Configuration Tool.
- Flat stage top allows easy placement of micromanipulators on either side
- Closed-loop control of the X-, Y-, and Z-axes for precise positioning and highly repeatable focusing
- Wide dynamic speed range with adjustable trapezoidal move profiles
- Smooth adjustable dual-range joystick control
- Travel range will scan full well plate in most circumstances
- Proven operation with many software packages
ADEPT Piezo Controller Specifications
|Piezo travel range (± 5%)||150 μm||300 μm||500 μm|
|Piezo smallest move / resolution*||2.2 nm||4.5 nm||7.6 nm|
|Maximum load for full range travel||2 kg||1 kg||1 kg|
|Transient response time**||11–15 ms|
|External analog input (BNC)||0-10 V|
|Maximum input frequency||20 Hz|
|Maximum continuous output current||13 mA|
**Time taken to travel 10%-90% for moves below 30% travel range with 600 g load.